Saturday, September 15, 2007

I finally updated it due to complaints. Ole St. Louie






We had a great time in St. Louis with Kimra, Jamin, Staci and Dave. I agree with Staci (refer to her blog) that one of the greatest experiences we ever had in our 16 years as friends was the "Sunset on the Mississippi." I really bonded with her.
Poor Josh got bit by freakn chiggers that same night. His poor feet. I love this man. But he was feeling a lot better at his bff's wedding.

Now we are back home kickin some trash in the real estate world. Ok not so much trash but we are doing ok. I am finally getting some of my wedding pics back it only has been one year. When I get them I will post a few for your viewing entertainment. Till then love you all.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Finally! It's about freakin time! So happy to see somewhat of an update on your family. Looks like you figured out how to add links as well, good work!

BTW, Josh's foot is sick!

Unknown said...

DIDO! Let's not take so long in between! Poor Josh! I loved Navoo!

Unknown said...

I almost gave up checking your blog.. I decided to give you the benefit of the dought and you did pull through.

amanda said...

Heather-
Too many people check the blog world. Must not disappoint. Looks like you had fun in St. Louis. I'd love to get back there. Keep us all updated with the happenings in your life.